20 November 2011

I'm with the band blog - coming soon!

"They don't even know what it is to be a fan.
Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts."

~ Almost Famous


A blog founded by super fans Bere Parra and Carly Findlay, I'm with the band shares stories from super fans loving super stars.
Simple.
Submit your stories about being a super fan to: imwiththeband101@gmail.com.
We want stories from super fans of musicians, artists, sportspeople, writers, chefs... anyone you find inspirational.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates.  
Stay tuned for our blog launch.
It's all happening!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it's going to be a fun blog - good luck with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails