20 April 2015

Coming up: Ichthyosis Awareness Month 2015

I have spent the weekend editing and scheduling stories for Ichthyosis Awareness Month 2015 - it begins next week! I've already received a heap of stories to share. The whole month of May will be dedicated to raising awareness about the rare, severe skin condition Ichthyosis on this blog. It's such a privilege to have people write about their experiences.

There are great stories of resilience, life change and hope, and you'll see the progress that past contributors have made.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far, and who has shared previous years' stories. You can read last year's series here. Get excited for 1 May!

Ichthyosis Awareness Month 2015 logo - coloured fish on blue background.

(My cute logo is by Camille)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails